Modi haters were busy.. Modi spoke to Army from Nimoo. did not go to Galwan Valley… Hahaha etc…
In their blind Modi hating emotions, they missed the strategical message Modi had to China and Pakistan.
Why Modi picked Nimu?
1) Nimu is the reserve brigade headquarter of the Indian Army. Massive infrastructure building to start.
2) At LAC, Army officials are having talks with Chinese. He didn’t want to disturb them. They can deal with Communists.
3) A VIP visit would hinder sensitive army operational movements and engagements at LAC. Modi knows it well.
4) A brand new road coming to Ladakh at Nimu from Padum in Zanskar Valley. Eventually connecting to Manali in HP. Vital for future army security.
5) Modi had to visit the injured soldiers who were nearby in Leh.
6) Nimu has place for 4 choppers to land at a time. Vital for a PM’s visit security.
7) Nimu has the Brigade headquarter of 14 Corps, which helped defeat Pakistan in Kargil war. A thank-you moment.
8) Nimu is Zanskar and Sindhu river sangam place. Culturally very vital for “Sindhu valley civilization” which is India.
9) Nimu is kind of equidistant from Pakistan occupied Kashmir (Baltistan) and China occupied Kashmir (Aksai Chin). Message to both.
Please Follow us on Facebook